Viewers


03 July 2012

Maggie berry

Dear blog

Things on my mind right now~

  • Selling my Blackberry 9780 non-camera (used) to my supervisor for her nephew for NS. Thinking of getting $250-$300 if she’s generous.
  • Wonderful supper Maggie Mee with my piglet baby <3
  • When will I eat my RITZ biscuits at this rate?
  • So far i my earnings (from my calculated spreadsheet) is only <$600. Sigh that’s really low, i need something better, some higher income.
  • I can’t take off on 10th July, my last batch of trainees’ POP =(
  • Should I run or swim later in the day, or can i do it? haha

Too much thinking is bad for me says piglet =X

Well right now i wanna get a watch 1st. By the way there’s a list of things in chronological order that i’ll need to get. Where got money =(

Signing out

No comments: