Viewers


22 October 2007

Soooooooooo cute right??? Hehe, btw, my blog is like updated only on weekdays yar, so this is like my sun entry, hehe. Anyways, about the pic ^^ kekez, 1st time touching mp3 player with head-set (or head-phone whatever) really, se-rious-ly. Didn't knew i looked so charming with those two things cupping my ears while drinking F&N grape (ahhhh BHB-ness senses is tingling). But seriously, i think i'm photogenic at this angle. Hmmm, maybe i should take pics from this angle now onwards? Haha cheese =)
On another note (or the same one rather), I just watch the last breath (last breast, by Kah Hong =P) yesterday with one of my close friend. Ok the ratings... BLEAH!!!! as in bad bleah. First of all, the way the movie was played was very confusing- some parts were played over and over again, and some parts were lefted out (i think). Second, the only thing scary about that show is that my friend spilled cheese over his bag and we have tissues -.-" Thirdly, I came out of the cinema wondering what i did for the last 100min. Lol, yeah thats how bad it is. Don't get fooled by Korean (edited) horror movies. Some really know how to make spoil the good reputation. HAHAHA =D Anyways, lesson starting soon le... gotto run chao
Signing off

No comments: