Viewers


19 October 2007

Yar! Here's where i'm sitting now. For those of you in NYP would know where i'm now. Yeah, it's the one and only mac's. Lol, pardon me for my high-ness, really kinda messed up today XD
So i woke up like at 0730 with my irritating Maplestory sound-alike ring-tone (don't ask me how i get that). Was actually waiting for a morning call from my fren. In the end he didn't, haha, it's alright cause he doesn't have school today. I got out of the room like at 0800 (hey it's a long journey from bed to outside of the room ya agree?). Ate breakfast, then rushed to school since it was like 0825 when i finished breakfast -.-" Rush.... rush... rush... rush... rush... reached school at 0900. Sweating like a wild road hog, rushed some more. Reached Block Q at 0910 (u should see how big is our poly!). Took the elevator to level 7 and hurried to the practical labs.
To my horror, nobody was in class. Was really scared and thought that i missed the class... i went out to rustle my back for the time-table. -.-" --> today was all self-directed... LOL

Yup thats how i ended up in that area... Yeah, now going to meet fren to lan for awhile. Hehe. cya!

Signing out

No comments: