Viewers


13 November 2007

Haro there. Have been busy with my school work (as usual), argh, you can't accuse me like that. I'm only a small little cute boy boy. Hahas, who am i kidding? Well, for some reason i'm really stressed out these few weeks. Oh yeah, it's already week5 of my academic semester le. Waaa, i feel the heat dude. Not to mention the stress (and standard) given by our very own top student. Somebody got to be the nerd i guess (no offense to him). Fortunately for me, i have somebody to turn to, ehhhh wait don't any-o-how think, it's not my girlfriend, arhup up upup, it's a guy but i'm not gay. Lol, guess i'm being to "i-know-what-your-thinking-so-let-me-jacg-you" attitude. Bleah, i guess that's me being a BSL. Hmmm BSL? hehe Ben Sheryl, Loves. ~Yoga
Yupz, i wan a short break. *Don't say you love me, you don't even know me. If you really want me, just gimme a break! Geez, really wanna say/sing this to those tormenting lecturers and tutorials. I guess i'll currently leave the "WILL BE BACK AT _____" blank. I'm still in the midst of breakdown. NEXT!!!
Aw, nothing says cute than a adorable beautiful cute furry and just picked up from a garbage can bear -.- Luckliy i wasn't the one holding it. Sheesh, imagine all those gram-neg bacteria locomoting up my epithelial surface. Yucks.
Weee, last pic. Mmmm, i've found myself a new clique. A clique that understand and practices equal rights. (sound like some mp party yeah). Hehe. No lar, it's just a group of frends that supports and stands by you in times of need (and wants). Lol. So wei da sia. Ow. Btw stupid mrt window oni so short, must squeeze like siao. Haha. Yups, probably continue this on another time another day another chapter. Well *closes book* cya guys (and gals)

Signing out

No comments: