Viewers


05 November 2007

Hmmm hi readers! Yark, we have done the deed!!! Les Voix is de completo... oooooohhhh mama mia! Anyhows, I'll not be bragging too much on Les Voix le, since most of the other blogs are soo full of it, hehe see Shi Pei's de okie liao =P I'll do more meaningful stuffs, like taking my reflection on a sewage drain cover just after a morning shower (talking about the weather) whilst eating $1 wages bought from the malay store at South canteen (or if you wanna be more topo-precise it's South-East canteen). Well, gotto admit though, i tend to take the weirdest photos! hehe. As you can see above, my reflection is probably what i think of myself. Although i have the powers of the universe, i see myself trapped in the smallest corner of the galaxy, i'm hugely down-sized (hehe, not that i'm fat or anything), and i realise that there are many phases in this period of time where i had many facades 1 for every season =o
Oh yeah, something i come across in the mrt. This poster ^^ And i found it very profound, yeah and very meaningful and true to me. No, it's not that i practice cybercrime (unless you count leaving the com on while going to pee as one). Just that i do use that password shown in the picture. hohoho. Don't go around messing my accounts yeah... Mmmm, this cute little kitty like gonna gobble me up or something. Haha, taken near my church area. Really like it's fur, but can't really capture it on cam.

Yeah, last pic of the blog. Mirror mirror on da wall, which's the lamest of them all... * it's this* Hehez, don't even know what force made me bought this 250ml of apple cranberry with calcium latate, argh, feeling the glory within my gastro-intestinal tract... *ooooouuuuuuuu aaaaaahhhhhhh* ... *flush toilet* ... must better. Okie, anyways bought this on the way away from mrt. One of those rare moments when my hand got itchy and took out my wallet and bought this $1.50 may i stress again $1.50!!!! So... 250ml -> $1.50, then for each ml of drink you pay 0.6 cents. But compared to the normal drink (e.g. coke) 250ml -> $0.80, each ml is only 0.32 cents!!! Omg what a rip off... lol.
Hehe, i guess that's too singaporean auntie spirit le. Shoo shoo, must be more gentlemenly, hmph har. Okie, gotto go do for protein technology reports and stuffs le... chao
signing out






No comments: