Viewers


21 November 2007

Oh my gosh, is it me or am i feeling stressed by some1 to blog? Haha positive peer pressure (i hope). Bleah! ok ok lar, i'd accumulate the sat post ba. Since i've nothing specially outstanding on the last 4 days (except VE lol).

On last sat, hmmm. What i did... .... ... ???
Oh yeah, it was like 7am in the wee hours of morning. I had a mission to accomplish, a goal to achieve, and a role to perform. Yeah, i was the savior, the only hope, and the sole survivor. I will fulfil my responsibility... ... ... *grand music rolling in* ... ... ... (Da ta dah!!!) ... ... ... and prepare my egg mayonnaise =P Yeah it's cool alright. Wahaha. Ok that's me being la-me. Back to my hardship, bought 2 loaves of bread @ the nearby Prime super mart, and then went back up le. On the way home got kinda irritated by this rude newspaper man -.- but it's alright (long long story). Then took the aluminium tray and started doing my magic. Yeah, Ben and the whole VE better appreciate it wor. Haha. So with all the whoosh splat tingle clicks clacks and many oops, i manage (amazingly) pack eveything nicely into the tray (with the help of my mum of course!).
Called Ben to ask him for directions to his house, cause i'm like sua-koo (nerdie in hokkien) around his area. In the end met up with *achem Nic-kuku AND Emily (*achem i stressed AND) walking out from the bishan MRT. And met them and we took 53 to serangoon. Scandals? I don't know (haha, no insights for juniors).

By the way, this pic very hard to take le hor. Ok, lemmie give you the story board on this pic: Nic and Emily sitting in front of me (is i purposely sit behind de). Nic and Emily talk till very happy happy. N and E look at each other in the eye droopy. (here comes the exciting part) N went to TOUCH E's shoulder, both still laughing. I angled my camera (aiya why i so stupid?) to face like this, then N spotted mi and quickly took his hands, dirty flirty filthy hands off (cause touch female dog never wash hand) E. There you go the photos ^^ =P *note: no actors were harmed during the course of the play.

To Ben's house!!! Oh yeah, we found our way by ourselves all the way to Ben's unit =P so proud of my topo skills ^^ And to his house... ... ...Ben's door gate. Don't ask me why i took it, i just did. Yeah, the guy staring at me is Nic-kuku. It's a 2 story unit by the way. For the richies...Had fun and food =) But there were many many food! Haha. Almost everyone brought a dish over. Ranged from vegetarian foods such as fruit salad and fried vegetarian mee, meat favourites like all time favourite chicken wings and steamed dumplings, and not to forget the staples mee siam, spaghetti and french fries (if you consider those)... Mr Shuai Xun being gentlemanly (or so i think), was doing some of the serving. Future F&B services...
While some were busy being Singaporeans, others were more able to hide their Singaporean auntie spirit and remain clam and were in no rush to the food. Hahas...
Pic1...Pic2... Ok, did u see that? Kah Hong managed to get the food and zhao from the scene. And no one noticed it. -.-" Next time can ask him to help me chiong for freebies =PThis is the $5 picture posed by Shuai Xun. Nope, is he pay me $5 for taking his picture. Advertising ma, smile yo.In order of fragrant legs: Mr Ong, Sheryl, Leandra, Winnie, *i forgot who (i think is Shi Pei lar, but her legs were up so no count), and Su Ee.
Shows watched: Spongebob squarepants, fairy oddparents
Show watching: LES VOIX CONCERT UNEDITED VERSION
So after much Lol-ing and stomach aching, we went to playing full-drive. VE was split to 2 groups. One to Taboo, while the other mahjong. Apparently i was in mahjong. Names from the lucky seat anti-clockwise: Pauline (highest wins that day), Shuai Xun (extra to fill the seat), Gerald (terrorist in disguise) with Eric (the slient assassin), last but not least Ben (our friendly neighbourhood host with his super-glamerous smile).

After Ben's house warming. I went to meet up with my church friends, a farewell party for Samantha Wong. So we went or rather met up at Holland V to have dindin. After some searching, we decided to patronise ThaiExpress. My 1st time anyways.
I simply lurve their menu. It rox. Haha.Hmmm, the chicken wings weren't too bad either, they were no bones on the wings yeah, instead some fish cake filling was there. It tasted awesome with the Thai sweat sauce. Oh man, heavenly. I had basil beef rice for main course, not bad, quite spicy yeah duh... had a wonderful time chatting and discussing some problems in our cell and stuffs. Overall * * * * (4 stars) Well well, would you look at the time. I gotto run le. Many things to do, little time to do it. I hope i can keep the promises i made, be nice to whoever i meet, pick up some litter along the way, and probably snore less during sleep. hahas, chao

Signing out




No comments: