Viewers


23 November 2007

Okie. Hey readers. I'm officially gonna freak-out soon. Hehe. Why? Cause i'm going for my 1st ever audition! Whoo hooo. 3 cheers for my courage. Let me tell you my ORION story...

Well, it was like any other after-school hours(last wed i think), slacking around at mac, playing some orangeshark games =P I was winning(or gonna win) some challange set out for me. Then like 1 second later, *beep beep, you've got mail* received a sms from Ping Ding: "Hey Paul, there's a ORION audi, u wan to sing duet with mi?" end of message. My facial expression... ... ...
Yeah, that 1. So many things to do and so little time to accomplish. I went up in a confused manner to club room to meet up with her to discuss about the song that we'll be dueting. After some considerations whether it'll be When I Fall in Love, More than Words, or Time to Say Goodbye, we ended up with the latter. Met up several times along the way to practice, memorised the chim italian words and here we are. On this very day, history will be made and the world will know my presence!!!! Muahahaha *lightning strikes*... Yup, well then, all i can say now is all the best to me and PD. Hopefully we will be able to inpress the judges =) chao

Signing out

No comments: