Viewers


15 April 2008

Dear readers...


Yeah i'll hug whatever that's left of me in you, or whatever left of you in me. But i'm sure the former is none. You wanted me to ignore you forever after i gave my life to you, I guess i'm being selfish again. So there goes the emo pics...

Anyways, today just got my edited time table all fixed. Sheesh, it was in a mess yesterday! At least i got my schedule fixed. Yay. I have to wake up at 0630 from Mon-Wed. Boo. Lol. And i went to PCT (Principles of Clinical Trials) lecture today with MB0601, MB0602, and MB0603. Sigh, i feel i'm so left out. Everyone has moved on, my classmates, VE people, church friends, and even you. I'm still here. Well, PCT was rather easier as it was only the first lesson. Didn't had much things to do just remembering the 4 phases of clinical trials, you get paid to be a tester, and health supplements does not go through clinical trials! How scary, oh yeah, SlimTen =.=

I'll just be signing out le. Nothing much to blog, as i don't want to think too much. My head's kinda in the unstable state. Or rather i'm trying to isolate the emotional part of my brain, and telling myself that feeling that particular is stupid. There's no future if you follow your heart, no outcome from this. And just stop hoping, like removing my soul. Now i'm almost a walking zombie, circuming to everyday lifestyle's template. Someone help me. I'm crying out.

Okie. I've just read your blog. I don't know whether you'll read mine. I'm trying to change okay? Please forgive me. It's really hard, but i'm trying not to think of you.

Signing off

No comments: