Viewers


16 April 2008

Dear readers.

It's been awhile, that's what I feel. I hope i can interpret this correctly. I'm to be out of your life, you mind your business i mind mine. I really don't want this, and i hope i know you enough that you won't do this. Ha ha, and continue to be friends. I really wish this war in my heart would just stop. How?


o.0 lookie here. Ha ha, we have Denny here striking a pose outside Fish & Co. from Ang Mo Kio hub just after the orientation days. Cool NYP bag, cooler toy thingy hanging on his bag (you can just see it, it's pink).

Oh, that's ZHU BAO from VE. Ha ha, interpretation from Kah Hong. I think it means pork bun (zhu bao) =.= Yeah, i know. But once you're in VE for like 2 years. It's fun =) And everyone is close to each other. Cause... We are family! *play the song*

Oh yeah. Went with Andrew and his friend. (new to me =.=) I think his name was Jun xiong or something. Couldn't remember. I just know he was super tanned! Ha ha. We went to far east plaza at orchard just yesterday. Though it took me like 30min to find exactly where they were. Hey I can't find lucky plaza ok, ended up in far east plaza. So what the heck =P

We ate at this food outlet at level 4 i think, called Susan Chan Food. Makes no sense in english. Ha ha. I ordered fried rice with salted fish $4.00. Jun Xiong ordered Chao Zhou style fried rice $3.50. And it looks exactly the same. Wahaha. Can't tell the difference anyways. And andrew ate already =.= so much for eatting together. Ha ha.

I guess my mood has already lighten up. Cause i've found a new friend in SBM as well. Ha ha, at least can approach someone to share my feelings and stuffs ever since my last time. Anyways, he's really cool. Lol, next time probably show you who he is.

Member count: i've known 3 yr1 in SBM >.<>

Signing out

No comments: