Viewers


17 April 2008

Dear readers...


Now at home, using cable still cause wireless really cannot make it. Ha ha. I guess it's the start of my new life =) I'm trying to improve my relationship with all of my friends (yeah all my friends, including you lar), hope it doesn't seem too weird. Anyways, i slept late last night, playing cabal. Or rather trying to play cabal on my 512 ram lappy =.= So it was rather lag. All thanks to my good gaming friend Denny who helped me raise 2 levels from 51 -> 53, got 2 chaos lamp from finishing tiresome quests, and got 3 low upgrade core from monsters. Okay, i'm talking gaming language. Not really interesting. So back to my blog... and to the pics!

Oh, we were performing during club crawl. Couldn't find any other red T-shirts =.= so i wore the one 2 years ago national day celebration (it says there on my shirt NDC) =P

This was when we were on standby and i was bored and took a shot at the vast sports hall filled with enthusiastic club crawl peoples.

Ah, our booth. Cool right? The background is actually many scores pasted side by side each other! Of course with a black cloth support for more stablity. I just love the banner, words done by Su Ee. Goooooo VE!!! Had around 40 people signed up on our CCA, i hope more people would join tomorrow!


Yeah, and here are some random pics of some other booths. He he.

Yup, saw alot of good friends today at the booth and some friends like Denny, Shaun (although kinda dao me), Nicholas (Shaun cousin), and some other people that i don't know their names. Lol. Thanks for coming also! By the way, important highlight today was the free coke zero that was given, boo me for no pics >.<

Well, today was fun. I hope tomorrow would be better!

Signing out

No comments: