Viewers


27 April 2008

Dear readers...

Don't have those parent-children bonding times where it's just very frustrating? I guess it's hard as a parent to keep up the "maturity" of their child. Let me explain, at age 4, i don't mind holding both of my hands with them and walking clumsly on the pathway. At age 14, i do mind holding hands with them while crossing the road. Guess at 41 i'll be holding their hands instead. Lolx. Yeah, you get the point. But i'm not gonna say what they did. Ha ha.

Oh i went to cut my hair yesterday early afternoon around 12pm. Went to bishan Junction 8 bus interchange there to go to serrangoon interchange area's barber shop.

Ah. Oh yes, i took bus 53 there...

I got bored in the first 5min of the bus trip. This was what i took of the starboard (it means the right side)of the bus.

Another bus.

Junction turning left.

Bishan ITE.

A mosque and language learning centre.

Behind a swimming complex.

Ah. These two pictures were meant for the previous post where i watched Superheros. It was at Golden Village Junction 8. There were really quite alot of people there!


Okay, some emo posts 1st. Lol...

*What a weird friendship we have. For others, it's like how much a friend we can be. But to you, it's like how much i can restrict myself. Lol. I'm sure someday i'll get used to it.*

*Our communication's getting more and more dryer. I want to spice it up a bit. The problem is i don't know how far i can go, and i don't want to sink too low of being cold towards you. What a dilemma.*

*I'd a heart burn after the movie. It was like suppressed feelings. I know that i'd pissed you off. And i'm really sorry for doing that. I think i can control it better now. It won't happen that often next time. I promise.*

*And why do i feel so ignored nowadays? One moment i feel like i have the world. The next nothing. Sigh, i don't think anyone should ignore their circumstance, but instead try to make the best our of it. Instead of bearing with it, why not just change yourself? I've asked myself this question so many times as well. And i'll always think the problem lies within me.*
Well, that's all. I'll be smiling and crapping. Ha ha. See yeah!

Signing out

No comments: