Viewers


28 May 2008

Dear readers...

Today was a pretty weird day to sum it up. Morning was intending to go collect my passport (since i it's going to expire this Oct, and i'm going to Genting this 9-11 June), but then dad asked me to go online to do the e-appointment in the ICA website. In the end, i made the appointment on Thur afternoon 1300 as my dad can fetch me to the MRT station. Today's lessons was shifted to Thurs again, so practical have nothing much to do today. I then decided to catch the thai movie chocolate with a friend.

The show was not really fulfilling for me, because the show revolves around fighting scenes except for a few slides of the past and some daughter to mother love scene. Other than that, it was all fighting moves for Zen. It's kind of amazing how a mentaly retarded person could fight so well with all those slick and rather clever moves, and yet can't form a proper sentence. (*)(*)( )( )( ) - 2 out of 5 stars.

Signing out

No comments: