Viewers


30 May 2008

Dear readers...

Ha ha. Too much school work and i neglected my blog again >.< Okay so gonna blog something interesting! (to me of course) =P

Weeee! I got my laptop skin! Top view opened and closed. The design was not really what i wanted, but i chose it on the last day, so it was in a bit of rush. Thought it was like 2 wisps on the front at first, but then danny said it was more like 2 aplifier thingy -.-" Hey at least i took out the unique font sticker with my name and paste the front of the lappy =) 3 cheers to garskin!

He he. Some backstab shot. Hey it's unique hor! I don't think anyone would do this. Lolx. Looking back in my life, although it's only 19 years, it's really fun to know someone's life eh...

*Locking my memories into the old files, compressing them and throwing away the keys*

Signing out

No comments: