Viewers


30 June 2008

Grrrr, Nick asked me to do this. Fine... haha

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B) Tag 5 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by.Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 If your lover betrayed you, what will your first reaction be? I won't have a reaction, mines would all be action. I want to dominiate in a relationship, not just reflect of what the other party's doings.
#2 If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To just have a peace of mind
#3 What will your dream wedding be like? One with a 3 story wedding cake!
#4 Are you confused as to what lies ahead of you?
Not really, just uncertain. I've passed the confused phase.
#5 What's your ideal lover like? That'll be easy, physically: lean, likes to smile, pleasant looking, and most important spent time looking at each other's eyes. Non-physical stuffs: just can tahan my naggness would be enough =X
#6 Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? I would pick both DUH? Need to give and receive, that's the way to grow and be happy :)
#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone u really love? Till my feelings go numb.
#8 If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do? Love that person in a different way, such as a brother or a friend.
#9 Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days? Nope, not these few days. Actually the opposite, many things made me happy, lolx.
#10 Are you in love or being loved now? Being loved by reports and loving to procastinate and delaying those reports.
#11 How do you see yourself in ten years time? With a mirror.
#12 Who are currently the most important people to you? Many, no man's an island. Women would be a different case. Everyone needs everyone else.
#13 What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? Nice-looking, cheerful, kind, considerate, helpful, generous ... (forgive me Father for i have lied)
#14 Would you rather be single & rich or married but poor? I rather be a sparrow than a snail -.-
#15 What's the first thing you do every morning? Get my blood sugar up before i faint. Lolx.
#16 Would you give your all in a relationship? I would not, not anymore.
#17 If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one that can solve the simultaneous equation 1st, find whether x or y worth more.
#18 What type of friends do you like? Those that will call me by my name and smile.
#19 What type of friends do you dislike?
Those that don't know me and think they do.
#20 (My question) How would you feed your lover? In private times, i would put the food in my mouth and just do a french kiss to pass the food over, *continues till the food finish*.

Okay... DENNY KUSUMA, MIAO, and JOE, you're up next!

No comments: