Viewers


29 June 2008

Hi readers...

Lately hasn't been feeling well. Yeah, really sorry for being sick. Ha ha. Abit depressed and physically not in tip top condition as well. I just can't focus or do anything correct. It has been like that ever since i went for counselling (yes i went in case some of you didn't read my previous posts). After counselling, i really think alot, REALLY ALOT. And thinking isn't one of my strength, i keep pondering the past, don't know whether were there other choices? And how i felt that time? Lolx, that's some of it... Okay Paul, stop being emo here...

That's Peter, my cell superviser. He's leading the guitar course that i'm taking with...

... these 2 xiao gua lol! Samuel and Justin! Samuel just came this week, so he has some catching up to do. While justin and I progressed to playing songs le. Sooo cool! I hope i can lead cell worship soon :)

At bugis. There's the SHINE thing going on, i was there and there were some malays playing the rhythm thingy. Not sure how to explain though...

Inside the NAFA. This gong was the opening concert gong. Was rather extra yeah? Lolx.

The booklet. The tickets were $10 each. I guess you get what you pay for eh?

The guzheng team! Very professional!

The malay dance team, not bad. But not really my type.

Some more malay dances...

Ah the choir. They were doing a broadway piece. A sad theme. Forgot what it was exactly, but it's related to the 1800s french revolution thingy. Was a pretty good performace, other than all girls.

The MC's for the night. I think they're sec 4s.

The tickets. Sorry for the blurred image. Took it on the move though. The whole act is called synergy. I don't see why they called it that.

Random picture.

X-tasy! Looks like my school's foreign bodies! Cool =) Loves those sexy moves.

Ah finally the Band! PLayed 4 songs. But i was kinda sleepy so i doze off after the 1st one. Lolx!

Ah something i passed by. Lolx, weird name. The below words are A Subsidiary of AJ. Group. LMAO.

What i ate for dinner. A $3.50 wan tan mee... -.- but i think it was not bad =)

Hee hee. I got a mouse there. Then also got this! Hee hee, people with deprived childhood. *hint hint kiiro. Lolx

Signing out

No comments: