Viewers


20 July 2008

Dear readers =(


Just what would you do if your only internet access is through parent's permission and your dad doesn't allow you to use it till 12am? I think this curfew is worse than if it was use till 12am. I am very angry, very pissed off. Dad still nags at me every night when i'm using internet like telling how fortunate you are to use the computor, that i should be more discipline, share com with siblings more blah blah. I didn't talk back or anything, but i'm so reluctantly accepting it. Okays, i'm with the whole Honour You Parents thingy, explaining my "guai-ness". I am like fuming now... not only i start late and end late, friendship has been strained and so has my health. In order to use the internet, i would just stone at my room for like 2 hours before 12am. Now i am feeling heart burns (ache) physically and mentally.

What the... I just want an hour from someone. Not to do something illegal, not to do something you don't like, not to make you do anything strainous, not to do something that you don't know, not to make you suffer and not to do something a waste of your time (compared to what you were doing). And i waited... ... but all i got was some rough words from you. It's like a knife had already pierced in my heart, and now you're just hugging me thinking you're doing me a favour but pushing the knife down making it more painful.

My Irritatablilty vs Your xxxxxxxxxx, i don't wantknow how to describe it

I AM PREPARED TO SUFFER IN HELL RATHER THAN ON EARTH... I am ready to run away from home. And i'm ready to do anything just to get away from it all.... ......

Sigh....

No comments: