Viewers


22 July 2008

Dear readers...

I'm more or less okay with my thinking. Geez, it kinda gets worse each time =.= Anyways, at least i'm abit happy cause pawn people in DoTA. Ha ha, what a game can do to somebody man...

Oh, and this is my 100th posts! Hurray for blogger =)

And giving this a short and sweet post of some of pics Emily forwarded =) It's a professional chalk artist... go see...

Yeah, the camera angle makes it look like he's really inside...

I quite like this also. But the whole length is astonishing. Rather long, lazy go see the actual length. Nice "mini" effects as well.

Another hole. This looks extremely real, even the people there are avoiding it! LMAO.

Ha ha, hopefully i can get through all my subjects and understand them better. And VE's progress also worries me. I want to make a difference...

At least i'm being replied back. Ahh, just got a second-hand guitar sold by Denny. Ha ha, thanks for the offer! Hee hee, won't tell how much he discounted me. But it's pretty good >=)

Signing out

No comments: