Viewers


30 July 2008

Dear readers

Today was fun. Had morning 830am lesson. Didn't know whether to give you morning call. For 3 hours, geeez. Very tiring though, as i still haven't recovered from my lack of sleep. Then half-way during the first 2 hours lecture dozed off. Can't stand the monotonous teacher you know, wonder how many can identify, Lolx =D I remember the dream last night i had of you. Then as usual the following 1 hour tutorial was stressful cause Mr How kept directing questions (critical thinking) at the class, i kana shoot by him 3 times le. Record...

Main highlight of the day!!! Had debate performance, initial reporting time 1300, i reached at 1330 cause i went home to apply medicine for my left eye. Then when i reached the room, i saw them leaving le =( Waaa ps me, luckly i chased after them and caught them, up i mean. Did some sound check at LT-S1, where the actual debate was held. Since we were early, we proceeded back to e309 for some more warm-ups before standing-by outside LT-S1 around 1600. Ha ha, and we being music-lovers can't stand being together and quiet. I think eric or me picked up a tune and we all started to go carolling mode, then concert mode. Lolx, is very bu yue er tong all the yr3 people were gathered as well. It's heart-warming, and proves that i still have a heart to warm xD The time was up, and we all went in in two not-so-neat rows =P To my suprise, there were only a few people in addition to the people who helped us during sound test. LMAO. Anways, congrats for the yr1's who had just made it their first performance =) U guys (and gals) did great. Ha ha. Although can see from your eyes some quite nervous, but overall they love it! whoo whoo *thumbs up*

So sorry for the no-pics. Cause i can't trust my phone from now, ha ha, as you've see in the previous post xP



Life's contridiction #1

*What happen to do to others what you want them to do to you? Does it works both way? Or is it till one person "surrenders" to the doings of the other? -> I want you to be nice to me, so i be nice to you (smile, be polite in sms, give good greetings etc). But then you're blunt and restless with me (short sms-es, and feeling irritated). So do I do nice things in hoping that you'll be nice back? Or do I because of your anger and attitude show like-wise?

No comments: