Viewers


14 July 2008

Dear readers.

Now i'm posting from school (as usual lar), just after my 0800-0900 lessons with break till 1400 practical. Guess i'll be heading home after this to catch a quick snooze ... ... zzzzz ... ... ! Ah, yeah, blog -.= i'm half double eye-lid when very tired...


Sings... This is my life story... Lolx, this picture shows a very typical i'm-sure-you-guys-know sine curve. As well as represents the ups and downs in life. Okay sounds like a life-skill lesson liao. Can't blame me, i'm half awake, so i'm crapping this post alot. Life as we know it, has it's ups and downs. And the amplitude of how high can one's life go depends the value a, from the equation [y = a sin bx + c ]. You can tell, that it's a variable value, only you can make how good your life is cut out to be. At the same time, when the value of a increases, it also acts in the opposite end, i.e. how "low" your life can go. This can be place in terms of ambitions/goals. People set high standards and expectations of themselves, both good (as in have somewhere to aim) and bad (as prone to depression if not met). Lastly i would like to touch about the c value. What does it do? I'm sure most maths wiz here already know the PC answer (politically correct). c is a portion of the equation that shifts the entire curve either up or down, affecting the resulting values via it's multiplicity. Okay, that's abit chim. Anyways, in my opinion. c would represent our immediate family and friends that in turn affects our environment. Since a good and loving family would give a much "positive" c value that helps in our lives, as well as friends lar.

Therefore, a = your personal attitude in life how high you want to soar. c = your close family and friends. Yup, my 5 minutes thought about life. So random. Oh yeah, for you info, the value b for those who didn't study add. maths. The higher it is, the faster one cycle of up and down finishes. I'll leave it up to you guys to apply to our lives. Lolx, moving on...

Okay, my turn. This is my life curve. Lolx, i've more or less stablised le. But the duration of emos and being happy are being longated... So what i can do? The easier way is just to increase my c value so that overall i won't fall down too far off -> means i need support from friends and families better :) Hiks Hiks

Oh yar, my dinner last night. Was rather emo and irritated and everything else. Missed my MSG dosage and having it with friends... sigh. Doing things alone sure sucks. Ha ha.

*Am sick now, coughing and having sore thoart, sigh... memories of someone buying liang teh is quite irritating... I just dunno, am i getting worse in my condition?*

signing out

No comments: