Viewers


16 July 2008

To readers....

Yesterday... was a day that wasn't today. Oh my, i'm hearing some femal screams (sounds like rape) outside my window. And i live in the eleventh storey =.=


Anyways, that pic was what happened yesterday. And no, i didn't take this with my hp camera, it will spoil lar! I like the way this picture captured the rain, looks more like gliters though =O

Played basketball in the rain yesterday with Tian, Pudding, KH, Nic, and Pudding's friend (president of guitar club if not wrong). So it was 3v3. Cool, except i suc in basketball, Lol. Actually it was only after 15min of game it started raining, but we didn't care and played all through =.= Then Emily came soon after, the problem is, we've played finished and she came to just get soak in the rain and then went back. Ha ha, sorry emily =P After basketball, we went back to clubroom, leaving a trail of our sweat and water behind, to put back the ball and head off to sports hall! Then played table tennis awhile, oh my. Pudding is a pro sia, couldn't win her straight! I manage to show off abit, Heh Heh...


Okay, so we went to eat dinner after that and went home straight. I took a bath at like 11pm in the end =.= Obviously, i'm like super super sick now. With a slight fever. Ha ha, to my luck, today NO SCHOOL! Whooo hoo! lol. Can have a good rest, hmmm maybe i'll catch a movie later, Heh Heh =)


Lol, and i caught a movie! Ha ha! It's Chi Bi , Red Cliff for chinese. One of the battles in the Han dynasty though. I loved the way they film it :) But something i didn't like was the to be continued part. Yeah, they already said is part 1, 4 hours in total for both parts. Battle system rocks man!

Signing out

No comments: