Viewers


22 July 2008

Dear readers.

Stressed!!!! And super stressed. Arrrrgh! I just realised i am like 3 practical reports behind schedule! Oh MY GOSH! I need to peia all of those reports in a week's time, if not i would fail them -> 30% of my module grade =( So even as i'm blogging, i'm finishing up my report as well. ROOT ROOT ROOT...

Principle of Clinical Trials. One of my headache as well, cause i swap classes made me very confused. In the end, i'm solo-ing a presentation that was meant for 5 person. May God have mercy on me...

Awwww 1st price is like total worth of $2k man! But i rather get the 2 PSP. However...

... i suck at street art. Keep dreaming Paul, one day, just one day...

Something more cheerful. I just had my celloutreach last sat, opposite church at block 6C. Had tons of fun and laughter. In the skit, i was Jesus as well as the person who concluded the skit. Kinda nervous at the last part with everyone so quiet and all. Ha ha, don't know wherethe they understood what i said.


The gals preparing for the cell outreach =)

Oh that's Sherry on the left with the nerdy $2 specs. And Evan on the right being her tall and lame self. Lolx.

Tht's me and my handphone strap. Nothing much about it.

So many stuffs to do, and so little time. Hopefully my exams will be well. Ha ha. I need to double up my work. HELP!!!! Ha ha.

Signing out

No comments: