Viewers


25 August 2008

Dear readers


Finished cell tech paper today!!! Whoo hoo, 2 hr paper 10qn 10 marks each and i finished within 1hr and 10mins! Ha ha i think i was the fastest wor. Then left the cold examination hall, i walked from the 8th chair in the front all the way back to the exit lo. Around 30 seats in total, abit pai sei for walking like that also.

Shoo~! Away with you stupid cells xP

Uhm, 1st picture with Melvin! Ahhh and can see so many pimples on me le >.< Gosh i look so shitty in this pic and feel so short. Ha ha, actually is i bend down de =) Taken when i was in SP then bum into him!

Me Chinese
Me Play Joke
Me Go Pee-Pee
In Your Coke

Ha ha got this from a website. Remember to any o how drink coke okay? Specially with a bear like me around xD

Arh, some cosplay. Ha ha, my favourite characters as well!!! Awesome! I wish i can be in one of them as well, someday. Now need to focus on training my body 1st. Hee hee.

HELLO to my friends out there!!! Ha ha, specially to my lost one.

Okayz, next paper on thurs. Can afford to slack abit! Yupz, hmmm i somehow feel quite sad cause of certain events that happen. Sigh, haha don't you wish sometimes you can just turn back time? Ha ha uber cliche, yes i know. It's the truth, always thinking about what happened and how to make it better, rather than cause of what happen to make the future better?

I want to cherish every moment i have, cause moments are rare and short-lived. lol. I'll be still waiting...

Wanting you and me...

No comments: