Viewers


25 August 2008

FUCK IT LAH!!!

My friends would know that i almost never scold vulgarities. I'm already at my wits end le, why can't you just be happy. I'm almost psychotic; want to kidnap you and just kill you to just spend time with you. Muahaha >.< I don't know? From friendship there can be love, from love there will be no friendship left.

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!!

Why the hell am i feeling like this? Can someone cure me? I want to just see you, hear you, touch you till i'm going bonkers. Forever is too long. Is there really no more chance for me? Just you building this bloody stronghold which i can't overcome- you. I'll do anything to get you, yet i'll do anything to applease you. Thought of any situation where it contridicts? YESH, i'm facing one now and i don't think this will ever resolve.

You know, desperation can make a man do things... I'm thinking of robbing you each time i see you coming back home, planting mines on your gate so i'll see it explode, stalk you forever, be crazy and start doing insane stuffs, or forcefully take you away from your house and ur will. Muahaha.

Okay *reverts back to Paul bear awhile* how did it ended like this??? Yeah, you said you're much happier without me. I tried to ask you out, go outing but you said don't want. Ask you go Singapore flyer also don't want. Then now ignore me le, then go with some other friends and say it's much better without me? Please lah, see yourself. People trying to make their lives and your life better yet you got to spoil it. Har, emotional pain physical discomfort you? RUBBISH! Load of craps. I totally detest your attitude. And yet i'm deeply in love with you. WHAT THE FUCK?!?

Crapz, i need to civilise more abit. There goes 18-more days to 1 year good times. Har how powerful is this thing we call memories? You didn't threw them away, you just pretended they were never there. I really feel like giving you a big tight slap than kiss... ARRRRGH!

Even if you said that there were 0.1% chance of being friends, i'd rather wait and give up all other things. But you said there were no chance forever, you know what? I'll still be waiting for you, I must achieve this target. You're a challenge, and i must get your friendship even if i die trying (not really hard to die nowadays). Time will heal and tell the truth. I believe that you're better than this. Please...

By the way, readers please keep this within your eyes and the blogger.com nia. Don't go around asking or whatsoever.

No comments: