Viewers


16 August 2008

Dear readers

My com has been healed!!! (for some time le) Thanks to my cousin, kel, which helped me reformat. Okies, the following pictures are afew of the accumulated pics that my hp got =X rolling...

My cousin's house lift. 5th storey @ Rivervale. Ha ha, i know how to get to there le =)

Ah, after em's blog on her mom's curry potato. I discovered this as well. See the evil face? >:(

A glimspe of SSO (Singapore Symphony Orchestra) that happened inside NYP auditorium. Conductor was Mr Darrel Ang. It was mainly string instruments i.e. violin, double bass and a harp. They sound awesome!

Guess what is this, heh heh =x

A closer look! Ha ha, it's stewed penis!!! Wahaha, no lah! Just kidding. Haven't guessed what is this arh? Tag me to find out =P

A lovely 1936 sight taken from my corridoor. Ha ha, same numbers to the price of petrol.

2nd guess. Where's this? *Hint: It's a JC

Taken from SP. Why i was there? Joe pulled me over there to watch his secondary school, Chestnut grove sec, musical called It's my life (yeah, there's that song). Overall was pretty impressive showcase by them. There were singing, dancing, acting and drama-ing. Was touched to a certain extent though =) Oh wanted message melvin when i reached, then so qiao saw him walking towards me. Ha ha, he said he just gym-ed with his friends. And the instruments that were tortured by him were the stationary bicycle, treadmill and the sloper thingy (forgot that name). Ha ha, next time we can gym together! Cool...

Oh yeah. 1 thing i noticed. SP is soooooooooooooooooooooooo dam big. Compared to NYP, SP is probably 3 times bigger lor! That's the "bridge" just outside the auditorium.

Class room doors. Not very impressive in relative to the infrastructures =x

Da entrance!!! Most people will see this when they're entering SP from Dover station.

Ah, this is the EEE block. Errr, i think it stands for E______ and Electronic Engineering =X Really forgot the 1st one. Pai sei, this is melvin's diploma >.<

Da Auditorium!!! SP infrastructures are sooooooooooooooo dam cool as well. You can't tell that SP is a school, more like a shopping mall, market, food haven, sports center and convention hall building. By the way, to NYP-ians, ha ha SP has Macs + Koufu + KFC + Pizza hut + 7-11. In total of 6 canteens with 2 i mentioned in the above. IT'S IS LIKE WDH? NYP IS ONLY ...

Auditorium is sitted somewhat at level 1. And "ground" level was level 2 (usual for me). Glam glam people walking around...

The musical title!!! You guys rox!!!

Well, that's it for now. Plenty more updates to come.

[Events happened][Event occurring][Events to come]
I've seen the 1st two and i regreted alot of my actions in the second box. Chance is something that you think whether anot i deserve it and whether you deserve it. I've known my mistake and i'm willing to change. Can we make the 3rd box a fresh new start?

Not a day or night or dream went pass without you inside it. Time is on your side, and is time is on me.

Gleaming at you, still...

No comments: