Viewers


18 August 2008

Dear readers...


Ha ha. I've just finished my Molecular Biology of Infectious Disease paper today. And i realized that i have to take an alternative paper tomorrow for Drug Development. Fortunately it's 40MCQ >.<" Phew

Am rather irritated some how. Ha ha, guess mood-swing kicking in again. And i keep being forgetful also. I don't know what's wrong with me. I hope is nothing serious like the ones i'm gonna list below... Check it out!

Ho ho. Oops, wrong picture. Lol, brings a whole new meaning in eating chocolate =x

This is dengue infection. I'm not sure why isit like that. Don't ask me. Ha ha.

This is liver cirrhosis from viral infection. I kinda like this pic, makes me feel like chewing on that piece of raw liver though =X Great sadist urges...

Ah, my favorite. Infection of red blood cells, pathogen: malariae. Be careful, be very very careful. It's an electron micrograph i think =P ha ha.

Why am i posting all these pictures? I don't know. Probably i wanna throw all these away, after finishing a paper. Ha ha. Now i'm gonna rush Drug Development, just after playing =P

Ahhh, return to me please! I miss u

Emo-ing off

No comments: