Viewers


24 August 2008

Dear readers

This would be another of my rare posts! Ha ha. Well, many of my peers exams are over but not for me. I still have 2 more papers on Mon and Thur to go =( You see, now i'm at my cousin's house overnight. Ha ha, can look at the posting time... it's already 315am in the morning. Surprisingly i'm not tired!

Hmmm, haven't seen you online for 1 week plus le. Are you avoiding me? I really want to make it up to you. Really stressed these past few weeks and quite moody as well as sensitive to everything. Sometimes just did things in a haste and deeply regret later. The reason for giving back all the stuffs? Not to say it's over and get out of my life, it's to symbolise that -> I no longer want to go back to the past, and i hope we can start afresh completely new without any past influence that would otherwise affect the way you respond to me. I don't miss you, i miss the friendship. I don't love you, i love the times we had playing and having fun. I don't care about you, i only bother at the stuffs you bother also. And i don't want another chance, i want to start anew...

Wishing you would reply...

No comments: