Viewers


21 August 2008

Dear readers...

Mugged all night last night! Today's paper very heavy for me, cause it's a repeat module and i hope to get better grades. Yeah, now blogging at school's Mac again. Ha ha, so it's 2 more paper to go!!! Gampeteh for me =)

Oh ya, about today's paper. These are the topics in which the questions were... That's the overview, there's urinary system, blood and cardiovascular system.

Ha ha, there was questions on spermatozoa as well. So not fair sia, i only studied about oogenesis =X

Arh, yeah there's a 7 mark question on the urinary system. And basically i drew this. Ha ha, of course without the colour and the human body *achem*

And in my module, you can never run away from hormones. Had a 10 marks question on indirect negative feedback with an example. I gave the corticoids example (it's the adrenal glands, above your kidneys and help regulate blood glucose level with insulin). Hopefully no spelling errors >.< OMG OMG OMG!!! I didn't study for brain also =X I completely blanked out when they asked for the 6 brain areas... Nooooooooo 9 marks gone! ARGH!!!

Well, so now trying to relax awhile. Since i'll be going over to my cousin's house during the weekends. Yay can play bball and DoTA all night, muahaha =D Oh and parents will be going to Genting/KL from today till Sunday. Ha ha, i sense a tinge of freedom running up my arteries (or veins). Anyways, there's still paper next Mon and Thur so can't slack too much =) I'll end off with this movie clip i got from the net... So cute, just like me =X haha i'm Paul bear mah >.<


Da da da, i'll be there for you =) Forever. Ha ha, hope to be your brother bear someday...

No comments: