Viewers


26 August 2008

Dear readers...

Had a rough night. Couldn't get proper rest. Awwww, it's me again. I really hate to think about such stuffs, can they just all go away? Feelings... must follow my friend ifwat's advice, learning how to shut my central nervous system whenever necessary. Gosh, feelings i'm sooo numbed by them. Last time cherish now i really detest them.

Please God, show me the way!!!! lalala~

Oh ya, today's post... LMAO xD Went to meet joe after his Tue gone-case paper to go for some jogging (been some time le hor). But obviously due to my lack of training and bad night (plus mental stress plus emotional stress), i fell out after the 2nd round feeling sick and just wanna throw up. Fortunately i didn't throw up, haha didn't want to look so weak in front of joe also. xD Dang i need to train more! Well, had lunch at North canteen then now at mac blogging.

At least have a nice time today, even if it's just accompanying for 2 sicking rounds. Ha ha. Able to keep my mind of him for that 2 hours is always much better :) I need more distraction! Oh having a dinner appointment with colin later. Ha ha let's see how it goes...

Signing out, sweating...

No comments: