Viewers


02 September 2008

Dear readers

I've been into this game called "Arc the Lad". Ha ha. It's a not bad game though, and i'm also a fan of it's anime. You should go check it out, it falls somewhat close to the game play.

Anyways, today was considered boring for me. Didn't do much, most of the time slacking at home. Lunch was rather impressive as there were chai porh neng (some well-known chinese omelette) and seaweed chicken, my both all-time favourites =) *happy and flicks ears* Went down to work earlier due to month of fasting for muslims. Was there around 1845, just in time to manage all the orders. And i served 13 tables of customers in 7min, that's a personal record to me. I was practically running in between orders, so rather tiring for that 7min. Afterwards it was slacking all the way, completely barren and void of customers... Ho ho, that's easy life for me (evil grin).

Fasting??? What is it? A method to lose weight? Hmmm, according to my muslim friends, they say that fasting for them is like to identify themselves (well-off) to the poorer population, an act of love i suppose. Then i need someone to explain to me why they feast like nobody's business after every breaking of fast (7pm)??? Don't ask me why hah...

Argh, so many things during holidays as well. I think i'm like more free during school time lor! Okayz, having recording practices tomorrow and probably BBQ on thurs =.= Gosh, i need a scheduler!

Signing off...

No comments: