Viewers


02 September 2008

Dear readers...

Was supposed to have pictures from Christopher taken during the Paya Lebar Air force Open House '08 trip before posting. Bleah, until now haven't receive =.= never mind that...

Just wanna share some stuffs 1st before going on the post. My mother and dad are one of the most amazing person living on this Earth. They are great supporters and good tahan-ers. Such as such, they have amazing capabilities to find good points and bad points from their children (us, haha). Recently, just got lecturing from them. Ha ha, maybe i should take notes sometime.
From mum: friendship is important! In any types of relationship, friendship must be the foundation e.g. husband and wife or between siblings.
From dad: being in harmony with family is one of the way to achieve in life. And if your methods/ways are in sync with your family, they will support you all the way in whatever you do =)

Lessons learnt!

Okay, posting for Sunday's events...
After going to paya lebar air base with Chris (whom i still don't have the photos to). Went back to paya lebar Singpost (MRT station beside) to have lunch. And i ordered this, chicken teriyaki rice. Looks appetising right? I think the soup has minimal MSG also =) Healthy meal for $5.50!

Yarz, took quite long to eat. Then around 4pm rushed off to Changi Airport. After reaching the MRT station, tried to call but phone was off. So searching the airlines i saw a possible one with departure flight at 1805, i rushed upstairs the departure hall and starting my manhunt.

There you can see. On the left screen, the most outstanding flight entry =.= SIGH! I wonder why i go to such extents to just see your face. In the end, after searching for VERY VERY LONG. Still can't find. WTF! At least i tried to see you before you return. I was the only one waiting there stupidly. *slaps myself*

Escalator at the departure hall. Farewell to my friend. Hope you have a nice time there and think through your stuffs. I still think of being your friend every single day without fail. But it always seems so impossible.

Off to some pleasant stuffs. Hmmm Perlins Silver. Never purchase anything from this brand before, and now got something for $50!!! Ha has, won't tell you what it is, but i'm really really dam happy for this to happen =D Will remember this forever!!!

Oh that's my friend. He's opening the 1st present :P

He hez. That's me!!! I went for a hair cut today! Don't look cute? Lolx, i think looks like a dog though. Don't know, just some resemblence... Ha haz I also went to styled up my hair just for this special someone >.<

Then afterwards at 655pm, proceeded to VE practice. Nice to see everyone again so active and on for VE! Hee heex. Hmmm, and need to go intensive for the up-coming recording and concert worz... Like every Wed need to go practice for recording songs only. Ha ha, need to be perfect there ya, and i hope you guys out there can support by buying the CD when it's out =)

Oh sianz, dad wants me to work out a schedule for work. So i need to work at night shift nowadays plus month of fasting which means i need to be down by 6pm and it'll be super busy with all the muslim breaking fast. Don't know whether i can handle anot sia >.< I'll try my best since it's holidays. And OMG, i need to confirm for my fyp for this coming mon 8th sep...

Times of happiness and sadness each day. I want happiness to increase and decrease sadness.

Cheers, moving on...

No comments: