Viewers


11 September 2008

Dear readers...

I'm probably at the most stressed portion of my 3 years in poly. Previous batch says that FYP/IAP is nothing compared to year2, i beg to differ! Now struggling with the research i need to find out as well as stuffs that i need to prepare for experiments. My FYP project is relatively novel, compared to my other 2 choices- proteomics of diabetic urine and screening of drugs over cell cultures. I hope i can continue to work up, or rather start to work HARDER cause i can't seem to resource from any documents i find. And it's ARGH!

>.<>.<

Transfection. Only 1% of the world's spieces (meaning mammals, birds, fishes, fungi, bacteria etc) does this naturally and the majority of the rest require laboratory conditions...
ARGH! I need to find what gene i should insert in and my protocols zzzzzzzzzz Well, i'm gonna have supper and then mug some more! I need luck, since i've already wasted all my physical strength...

Dreamt about you still. Sigh, i think about you, i like you, i loved you, but i can't have you. Can i just focus fully on another person? Nah, it's currently impossible to forget you... Those memories are priceless and i would never trade them for anything, not even happiness. LG i hope you understand me...

I'm trying my best but there's still that 1% i can never get rid of.

Argh!again

Mugging, and sinning away...

No comments: