Viewers


13 September 2008

Dear readers....

Hmmm, maybe for the next few weeks (>12) this blog is gonna be super boring for the daily updates. Ha ha, and i'll be touching more on my FYP/IAP stuffs also. So sit front, get tense and be tortured by my upcoming posts, hurreih~

FYP/IAP Day5
Ms Cherine Tan is on some semiar course, reported at 1015 ;P lolx. Everyone was already doing something le, except for Wileen who overslept! Basically what i planned today was to do polyacrylamide gel for the protein run. And the sample is my urine =.= Bleah! I've to give it to them "fresh" on Monday, since i got volunteered by those 2 gals Wileen and Amina (both obviously doing the project proteomics of diabetic urine). Gel casting is okay for me i guess, except that's during practical class. In FYP, you have to get everything yourself, each and every individual component of the gel solution. Argh! To make life worse, we need to redo the preparation of the gel solution like 4 times! 5th time the charm =) Lots of errors, mainly is our fault haha xD

I never imagine doing practical would be this fun =) Of course we have to clean up everything also, includes the sample Wileen spilled on our trial #1. Love doing things with others in cooperative manner!

Now to some emo stuffs...

Happy 1 year anniversary for that special-ed someone... and i know you're still angry at me. After this anger has subsided, i'm sure you'll pretend i never even existed before. When school reopens, i can imagine you walking pass me and not even taking a glance at me. Saddening to me still.

On a lighter note...

  • I know how to make LB broth and LB broth agar.
  • I know how to cast a polyacrylamide gel.
  • Long John Silver is really not bad! Thanks for treating me =)
Yupz, new friends and new beginnings. Even if i placed all my heart unto another, there'll still always be that 1% that i can never shake off. So if 1% of mine is already that significant to you, what more the 99% that belongs to you?

Things to overcome: Body Language, Communication Barrier and Sense of Humour.

Stoning off....

No comments: