Viewers


17 October 2008

Dear faithful readers...

If someone falls in love with you... And nobody is there to reciprocate or appreciate it... Is there still that feeling left?
Feeling Dumb for being a baby just now. I'm sorry... really am!

Main highlight for today's event! Had a mini "meet-the-parents-session" with my personal mentor Ms Geraldine Yong and head of my faculty Mr Jay. My dad was there and it was stressful for me ok, just imagine 2 adults (working adults) blabbering about my results and troubleshooting (or attempting) why my grades didn't hit the expected mark. It's probably after this session where i got all sensitive and grumpy, being less tolerant of those otherwise i would plainly ignore events. Words break me easily also... i need to be praised and encouraged.

Honesty has always been my fetish, despising arrogance and self-righteousness (to a certain stubborn, unteachable manner).

I'm still recovering from a blade pierced so deep in my heart... cardiac cells cannot reproduce or undergo mitosis to repair themselves you know. Sometimes, removing the blade would cause more damage that it already has done and it has been shaken today *OUCH it hurts ALOT*...

Nevertheless, i hope to have the honor to listen to your writing on the topic love.
Love is selfish- one only really loves when he's selfish enough to think about what he can do for the other person.

I blog this out for a reason. It's a rememberance for me and a reminder for you... Hugs ^^

Signing out

No comments: