Viewers


16 October 2008

Dear readers...

I think i'm HYPOCHONDRIAC as well =.="
Both literally and emotionally. Ha ha. Maybe i have a heart tumour instead? Oh well...

Yeah, look at the time now! I should be sleeping instead of blogging, RAWR! But someone and something kept me awake and still thinking. Ha ha. Okay, and i also want to worry about tomorrow. My parents (dad only) would be meeting my mentor and the person head of my faculity, about my module. Bad of course, repeated that bloody module for two times le. Okay, i'll update more tomorrow... bad worries away in a dream!!! Shooo.... zzzz nights

Poem by mua
Entitled: "ee"

Many a times i wanted to see
How many litres you would pee
Labels on you me you might flee
Always i saw you with much glee
I always like smiling happily
It makes me forget what i'd be
You came in my life so nice and free
Doesn't matter acting a he or she
My heart only opens with a special key
Will you be the one? For me... for me?

Alright the first 2 lines were abit off. But it's like still rhymes right? haha. ee ee ee ee =)
Really cool to get a day off today. Everyday being so stressed and all, hopefully doesn't get to me. Exercise? Sux la, need people to push me. ha ha. i did it again =X *silences*

Signing off *caps*

No comments: