Viewers


28 October 2008

Dear readers...

YAAA! Alright, this would be the first time i ever get to use my 100Mbps connection in the afternoons. Lessons ended at 10am today, so i thought i could catch up on my maplestory earlier at home (yes, i know, i have bad/no childhood). But of course, i needed to get into my parents room to use the net, and what excuse did i use? "Ern, mummy... can i use the computer to do my e-practicals at home? I'll need to use the internet as well" *scringes eyes* "Ah alright ah. Eh, tomorrow you free to work? I need you to help me with the evening shift", "but but but...". There i have it xD

Okay, normally we tend to tell the half-truths to our parents right? We've learnt from knowledge lying is bad, and from experience tell the truth won't get you where you want. So you have to manipulate your own truth. Oops, did i just tell out my secret... haha = ="

RAWR!!!
Why? I can't seem to do my Drosophila melanogaster e-prac to work!!! Ahhhhhh!!! It's one of those days when you decided to do something and nothing goes right for you ==" Being a BearBear i guess a more suitable rawr would be...

This... Bear rawr!!!! haha... Yucks, i'm not tt grizzy and blood-enjoying type though. Don't run away from me!!! haha... A more appropriate interpretation would be...

Weeee! *chuckles* Carebear!!! One of my favourite shows and bear figures!!! oooooo so nice to hug... 1, 2 and 3, Carebearrrrrrr STAAAAARRRRREEEEEE!!!!

Kies, less commotion, more practicals to be done...

Signing out

No comments: