Viewers


27 October 2008

Dear faithful readers...

Deepavali wasn't as what festive mood or season as i'd expected. Morning was rather a draggy one, woke up at 11am just to be dreadfully reminded of my bioinformatics practical homework to be submitted by tomorrow noon. That's how i spent my Deepavali morning, working my butt off PubMed...

Next, due to the overwhelming boredness i was experiencing, i decided to catch HSM3, it stands for...


...yeah that. Lolx. Of course, i won't be so emo and watch alone. Asked Rees to pei me watch this movie. I loved it somewhat, Lol, certain parts were abit too fast paced story-line for me. So didn't quite got it right =="

Most noticed guy in the show? I guess it'll be Lucas acting as Ryan. Oh man i got to admit that he's a bloody good and flexible dancer. Never met anyone as smooth as him. Way to go! It's nice and attractive to be flexible i guess?

Oh, the main star... Nothing much i can say. Maybe a super good learner? "I've never waltz before", "don't worry, it'll be easy!"and there they waltz perfectly in sync ==" Yeah i wished i can be like that! Wahaha.



Yup there you go... One of the most sweetest and heart-warming things i've seen in awhile =) I wanna have this dance with you too!
Dancing, waltz.... A dance for 2, one must lead and one must follow... =)

No comments: