Viewers


13 December 2008

Dear blog

To my dearest

It's funny how one such as myself (a love goondu) listened to many break ups and start of relationships, advising people even how to improve their relationship, cant even support his own.

I know it's no use saying that all is my fault hey it doesn't work even in drama shows. I ... ... have nothing to say.

I have always believed in two side on a characteristic. e.g. for me i know i'm forgetful, so i can't remember the good stuffs people did for me or some important event or date. At the same time i won't be angry for long for some stuffs... It's up to you to use which side of the character uh?

One more thing to add is that knowing yourself is definitely good. Since if you know how to make yourself happy you would. If you know what would make you sad you would avoid it, and same with anger. Today i found out that i'm quite easy to please, just as easy to forget stuffs...

If the bond is truly there, there will be problems i guarantee, but solutions and perseverance will be there even more so... I'll still be thinking of you and how to make our relationship the best, our best, if not better. And i believe that problems to a relationship is like striking a sword. It needs to be strike several (alot) times before the sword can be used properly. Right now, i'm on the underside while you're on the top side feeling the hammer striking you. Just remember i can feel the impact equally as well...

Last but not least, i'll miss you. And take care this period of awayness of me...

Signing out

No comments: