Viewers


13 December 2008

Dear blog

Snow in an aspen...

What the hell is an aspen anyways? Who give a dam. It just looks cool and creative i think, the imaginative use of smoke.

Oh i'll be away with my family at Genting Highlands from Sunday till Tue. That means i'll miss an important choir practice but be able to have the Wed practice. Phew... I'm kinda half hearted to this trip, whether to go anot. The reason keeping me stay is my passion for music, which i doubt my parents understand. The other reason, well it made me wanna go instead.

I hope it snows in Genting, then it'll be the same temperature as my body...

Majorly pissed off right now... how come i got this timidity of telling you how i feel or my thoughts? Alrights i'll keep it to myself then, it's just not me. I can't be who i really want to be if i keep doing this. Someday i'm just gonna die of in a sudden death manner and you won't even know what happened...

Once the well is dried up, no matter how good your rope or your bucket is, you won' t be able to draw any water up. You'll have to either 1. Wait for the next raining season (longer) or 2. Fill it up yourself so that you can use it whenever you want to...
Signing out

No comments: