Viewers


13 December 2008

Dear bloggers

Cutted my hair just now in the afternoon. Rather happy =) 1st time someone intro me to a shop nearby me some more. Ha ha.

Then in the night went to the Choral Youth Festival with VE peeps @ VCH. Was really an eye opener cause of the variety of songs... haha. Spiked my hair and every kept staring at it though = =" Met Christopher at Marina Square Seoul Garden to pass him his 2 ticket for my poly choir performance. Haiz, happened 3 times liaoz, at the same place on the same day even. I don't know why Heaven like to make fun of me, it's not like i wanna see...

Right now, just tired...

Happy (during cut hair and concert) but tired. Sometimes i wonder... can i get more love??? It's still better to ration out supplies for long-term right?

2 different worlds nearing each others and destorying each other via each other's gravity.

Signing out

No comments: