Viewers


24 January 2009

Addiction...
*a love poem for a special someone*
... is a Choice?

I'm addicted to joy and pleasure
observing you, and having leisure
I'm addicted to suffering and pain
seeking you, trying to be sane
I'm addicted to emo and being alone
times staring at the sky then my phone
I'm addicted to partner and company
left with your words and this symphony
I'm addicted to your words and speech
to this i felt my blood being leeched
I'm finally addicted to your means and your ways
Knowing the reward and the price it pays
I'm finally addicted to your touch and care
from the start weren't we a pair?
I'm lastly addicted to your beauty and your brains
dreaming of it everyday making me so mundane
I'm then addicted to you
and i knew that our friendship...

... was true and full.

It was because i choose =)

*Who knows what miracles, you can achieve? Though hope is frail, it's hard to kill. Who knows what miracles, you can achieve? When you believe, somehow you will. You will when you believe*

No comments: