Viewers


23 January 2009

Dear blog

I cam-whored at home. Ha ha, with my web cam of course.


Oh yeah, so how do you like my hair? Styled it up yesterday cause had a movie appointment with Rees and Nick. Need to look good yeah, and presentable =) Probably will try out similar styles in the future.
We watched Love Matters @ Tampiness. RAWRz, Nick you better appreciate! Tickets were $8.50 but i reached 15min late so Nick got the tickets @ 9pm for us first. Then had our dinner at Macs, = =" costed $7.50 for mine! Dang it so exp =/ The show was nice and commical! I would advice those teens (preferbly chinese) to catch this flim. It'll LYHO (laugh your head out). Oh yeah and of course, it's about love between male and female in 3 senerios. Go watch it!!!

After that took bus 28 home for us, or at least for Nick and Rees... Didn't want to be alone so i followed Rees back 1st, wahaha what a lame reason. We catch up on certain things as well! But when i reached his bus-stop and walked to the next the last bus has already left! OMG! Yeah i was staring at the board O_O||| Being already very tired, i struggled on my way home walking on the main road back from his house =X Whilst walking a car actually honked at me -.- Stupid driver! Ha ha, it's kinda my fault also. Managed to reach home in 1 piece, did the interview questions soft copy and hit the hay stack.

I was glad the bus was cold. It was cold on the outside only =)

Signing out

No comments: