Viewers


15 January 2009

Dear blog

I realize that i'm really in touch with my feminine side of myself. Ha ha, it must have been that bite from Sheryl.

Other than that, today used up $2.96. I wonder was that well spent? Trust. I guess i trust him, but i trust you more. How i wanted to wait outside the cinema to see you, how i wanted to wait at the bus stop for you, and i could even imagine your voice and your expression usually. Then there comes a time where "i respect what you say" tides in over "i want to be with you forever".

I'm just happy to know you're still okay. It already came to a stage where i really love you and i just want to know that you're fine. That's all that matters now, i don't need anything in return. Yes you would find me cheap.

Here's what i want in smaller font, cause what i want is really portant...
I hope you'll just sleep in my arms again.
I hope i can see your smile again.
I hope to hear you talk to me with a nice tone.
I hope to confide in you.
I hope to watch a movie with you.
I hope to be there to hear your problems out.


Okay, that's like alot eh? Ha ha. It's for me to know that i have to be unselfish. Cause i still hope... It's better late than never?

Signing out

No comments: