Viewers


16 January 2009

Dear blog

I might be mentally unwell. First time having so much thought-through entries in a "day". Many things "assigned" and i'm responsible for are a foot drag. Like work and family. Including me making a firm decision to walk away. The feelings are so familiar, i thought it'll never return. Then... the only song that keeps repeating in my head. It's tormenting X speed of light. I need to keep my mind occupied constantly with games, school work, family quarrels and other friends. Now i skip dinner daily, to feel a fraction of pain you felt. I'm the coward one.

Thanks for friends who somewhat directly or indirectly supported me. And to that closest friend that i have right now, i'm confused but i was happy that you were there. It means so much. I really need someone to just give me a pat or a hug to carry on, to have that hope. Even as small as an sms. My needs are often displayed as what i would give to another party, just think, how would someone with the mentality of "Do unto others what you would want others to do unto you", resolve his relationship problems in a way that would make him feel better? Yeah you should have gotten it.

I'm basically a void now. So avoid me.

Signing out

No comments: