Viewers


20 January 2009

Dear blog

It was a wonderful experience for me to hear out someone. At least we finally got to meet, that i'm happy for. But it seems like whatever i said before is all gone for good (is it?). Being the helpless me, i seeked advice from higher people. I saw that people need to look out for themselves first before they can give their heart out again. Is that the case? I hope so. I don't know if you'll find anyone that'll sacrifice like me ever, but i'm sure you would find someone that can applease you better than me.

Dessert time was still okay. Talking i was avoiding the question. Cause i know i might hear something that would break me apart. Someone told me to hope, to wait. But at the same time, i was told that it's better to move on than to look stupid. Well, i don't mind looking stupid, that's all i'm ever good at.

I wonder if it's just you being strong or what. And since it's more or less settled at your side. I'm happy for you. I don't even know whether you read my blog entries. Haiz, if you do, you'll probably go, "please move on, don't be childish and cry over spilt milk".

Heart on my wrist. Means I'm looking out for myself first, and then when the time is ripe, coming out again. I wonder can i have this chance? If not, i would change for you as well, i would just force myself to forget all those feelings.

Signing out

No comments: