Viewers


21 January 2009

Dear blog

Regrets...
Many of us have it. No, all of us have this. Even if we identify it or not.

Why? Did we not do well in certain areas? That's why we yearn to do the same thing better?

Or is it that we have "seen the world", and we question ourselves why didn't we do this or do that?

I hate this feeling the most, the feeling of regret. Personally, i've given regret up. Not give in, but give up. I would skip to the next phase, which is doing something about it. Woah, easier said than done. But after doing it, no words need to be said. Cause action speaks louder than words.

On a lighter note...
... this pic is kinda insulting to me?
Whatever the case, you need to balance your life. If the world doesn't give you happiness, make your own. Don't like pitying myself, even though it very tempting to.

To my special friend common to us:
As said there, you're a special friend. At least to me. Things i've done, stuffs i've said were all risen due to jealousy and hatred. Not to you, but to myself. Understanding one ownself is most important. I'm trying to now, nobody is perfect but there's that perfect person for you so don't give up. You have suffered greatly. I'm the mastermind behind your pain actually, cause i was selfish and i too jumped into conclusion. You have the rights to blame me you know. Now there's three reason why i don't want you to be like this: 1st, i'm the guilty one. 2nd, the person you spent time with feels guilty. 3rd, we are all your friends whom don't like to see you sad. So don't hide yourself, it's making all of us worry, then angry, then hate, the crazy. Ha ha... Be safe.

Signing out

No comments: