Viewers


14 January 2009

Dear blog

On second thought. Do i wanna blog about it? I don't want it to be like that in the first place. 9 points i noticed...
  • I changed your life,
  • It's not my fault its yours,
  • I no need to be responsible for anything anymore,
  • You can't find strength to carry on,
  • You're really tired,
  • You're selfish,
  • We shouldn't have met,
  • We should move on from each other (sounds weird doesn't it? Move on from), and
  • You've grown somewhat different.
Hmmm 9 points? I remembered 9 things i've promised to someone else before. Alrights, this shall be symbolically represented into these 9 things now.

I won't list down the obvious feelings. It's quite IQ=100 knowledge. But just know that i'm waiting for you with my arms wide open, no hatred, judgement or whatsoever when you do return. That's a promise.

Then to more livelier stuffs- met shin after my 6 seaweed chicken lunch (didn't had the mood to eat). Kinda cheer me up somewhat O_O Ok lar, it was relieving to have someone to talk to about problems eh?

I have failed you. I said i would let no harm come to you, but i couldn't do a single freakin' thing when you slash your wrist or bang your head on the wall. It just felt i'm dying. Yet i refused to be dead, i rather be in the dying state and see you. From you i get my strength. I had so much wanted a hug. It was so cold for so long... Hugging was never meant to be done to oneself, it's offered by someone to give warmth and comfort to the other. I want to hug you dearly...

Signing out

No comments: