Viewers


18 February 2009

Dear blog

Yes, GET UP!!! Ha ha. No matter what, life goes on...

Tomorrow would be the commencement of my papers. First up, Molecular Genetics. One of the more hated subjects in the history of Biotechnology. And here i am, staring at blogger.com don't know what the hell am i thinking = ="

I wished i could burn the notes up and drink it to memorise them. Ha ha, i told Rees also as his paper is on Friday. ARGH, i hate the stress, but i like the % weightage. This paper would constitude 20-30% of the total module marks, different from each modules. Revision has always been my weakness, so has managing time. Together, i'm doomed in my diploma. Fortunately, i'm smart and i do absorb rather efficiently.

Recently, i have the sudden craving for swimming. Come on~ Anyone up to it with me??? Hee hee. Yar! And i need to start thinking about healthy lifestyle = =" Okay, from March onwards, i resolute to lose >2kg per month! He hee...

This afternoon/evening was spent consoling a friend in need from a break-up. I hope everything will go well and you'll be strong! Just as i've been strong. With friends by my side of course =)

Signing out

No comments: