Viewers


19 February 2009

Dear blog

Everyday's special. Everybody's special. Even you.

Hey. I feel like 24 hour has passed counting by the seconds man. Argh, today paper was overly prepared, yet i overlooked certain topics which might cause me 12% of the paper = =" Since genetics has always been my forte, i have utmost confidence in my abilities as a biologist. Ha ha. Sure pass!!!

Now then. To the serious stuffs. I haven't had dinner = =" No that's serious as i can't think straight without a full stomach. *someone shouts* then thick crooked lah! Oh what the heck = ="

Something that i've learnt! I've learnt to let go. But i'm afraid that i'm being unconcerning, or over-letting go. Have i? I thought that stuffs happen and i would just "let go"- know the issue but force not to care. 2 people in my life... those that i would call every night, in my past life.

Recently have been accompanying a friend, Benjamin. He's one person really in need of a friend. I've just accopanied him to the docs this afternoon and accompanied him for lunch as well. Seems like he had an overdose of painkillers and panadols. Hmmm dependency on drugs for relief, where have i encounter this before. Depression was probably his thing. He's currently well and resting although the tendency to vomit still persisted from last night. Argh, poor him... Benjamin, i wish you health and happiness... =)

Exams... What will this period of time produce? I hope it's nothing too serious... I need someone to treat me back how i would love someone.

I need to be love sometimes. A bearbear can't offer hugs all the time. He needs to be hugged...

Signing out

No comments: