Viewers


23 February 2009

Dear blog

As i've seen other people blogs. I'm kinda envious of them. Ha ha, Nick probably know what i'm talking about. Well, i'm also envious of him now... Whatever, I guess the Love Guru is meant to remain single right?

Sometimes, i feel that someone owes me so so so much... but then again i don't have any bargaining power. This person was also the first person to tell me to just enjoy the other presence and their good points. Rather than them as a responsibility or a burden.
Nah, this person owes me nothing...

Oh well. Life "back to usual" *reseted back 5 months before* Exams aren't doing too well. Mugged, or over-mugged, yesterday. Slept at 2 plus, woke up at 0830 to continue mugging.

You are beautiful, no matter what they say.
Words can't bring you down...

Signing out

No comments: