Viewers


23 February 2009

Dear blog

This is to remind me. Never to become as obese as that (notice i never use fat cause fat is not an adjective, it's a noun). Ha ha, but i heard obese people have smooth skin yeah? Or, whatever = ="

Hmmm, today was tiresome. Not only cause of work but because of an sms i received. It was awkward, yet i was kinda waiting for it. I guess i'm waiting for someone to fall in my arms where i can grab hold and you just look me in the eyes, getting lost in its sparkles... w00ts fairy tales again >_>

SMACK BACK TO REALITY! OOPS THERE GOES GRAVITY....

Okay. I got to know some nice friends online. Really good friends yeah, that's over the last 3 and a half years. Woah, how time flies! Events come and go, how much have we grown? (we as in figurative speaking)...

EH WAIT, wth am i doing? I should be studying for Bioinformatics!!! OMG OMG OMG... Nothing seems to be getting in!!! Ahhhhhh *plays music* Somebody Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaavvvvveeee Me!!!!

Signing out

No comments: